19 Jan What is executive coaching, and how can a specialist coach benefit you?
If you’re starting the new year wondering how to progress in your career, strengthen your leadership skills, align with your purpose, pivot, or return to the workforce after a career break. Executive coaching can help you with all this and more.
In my latest interview with Noreen Mir at Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK)Radio 3, we discussed:
– what executive coaching is and how it can help you hone key leadership skills and overcome roadblocks
– the difference between executive coaching and career coaching and which one is right for you
– the importance of working with a specialist coach who has the background and experience to genuinely understand the industry you operate in
– how to find and align with your purpose in life
– how to determine your key skills when considering a career move
– and finally, how to ease back into the workforce after a long career break.
Listen to the full interview here.
If you want 2021 to be the year that you take charge of your career, I encourage you to listen in. If you have any questions, get in touch by emailing me at email@example.com